Thursday, September 2, 2010

Lakyn's first blog.


My name is Lakyn Marie Lombard, if you’re wondering how I got my name.. My mother was watching a soap opera while in labor and decided that Lakyn should be my name instead of Rachel. I was born in Lincoln, Nebraska on August 2nd, 1991.. That makes me 19 years young. I moved a lot when I was younger but I lived in Iron River, Wisconsin from kindergarden til my senior year in high school. I am majoring in Graphic Design and I hope to have a business with my mom someday where she takes pictures and I edit them. I am currently living in the brand new Western Residence hall. I like to listen to hip-hop and pop music, sometimes rock. I’m really close with my family and I plan to keep it that way. I really want to live in Colorado when I’m older.

1 comment:

  1. Lakyn you have a really interesting life. I am glad that you know what you are doing, it sounds like an interesting life you have planned ahead of you. I would love to live in Colorado as well! :)

    ReplyDelete